Privacy Notice -Registered Company
SB Security Solutions Ltd is manned Guarding and Door Supervisor security provider, Company registration number: 5483898 registered under the Companies Act 1985 as a private Company. Our registered office is: 373 London road, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO8 0PJ.
SB Security Solutions ltd is a ‘Data Controller’ which means we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. We are required under Data Protection legislation, to notify you the information contained in this privacy notice. It is important that you read the notice together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.
Privacy and description of processing:
The following is a broad description of the way this organisation / data controller processes personal information. To understand how your own personal information is processed you may need to refer to any personal communications you have received, check any privacy notices the organisations provided or contact the organisation to ask about your personal circumstances.
SB Security Solutions is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and safeguarded. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Reasons as to why we process personal information is to enable us to promote our goods and services, to maintain our accounts and records and to support and manage our staff.
SB Security Solutions may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 12/03/2017.
Currently we ask for no information from the visitors of our site, with the exception of an optional Newsletter Subscription, which requires a name and an email address.
We also may process sensitive classes of information that may include:
– Physical or mental health details.
– Racial or ethnic origin
– Religious or other beliefs of a similar nature
– Trade union membership.
We process information about our:
– Customers and clients
– Suppliers and services providers
– Advisors, consultants and other professional experts
– Complainants and enquirers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line.
We process information relevant to reasons and purposes. This may include:
– Personal details
-Family. lifestyle and social circumstances.
– Financial Details
– Employment and education details.
– Goods or services provided.
Who the information may be shared with:
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual themselves and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act (DPA). What follows is a description of the types of organisations may need to share some of the personal information we process with for one or more reasons.
Where necessary or required we share information with:
– Family, associates and representatives of the person whose data we are processing
– Employment and recruitment agencies
– Current, past and prospective employers
– Educators and examining bodys
– Central Government
– Credit and reference agencies
– Suppliers and service providers
– Dept collection and tracing agencies
– Financial organisations
We use and operate CCTV for maintaining security of property and premises and for preventing and investigating crime, it may also be used to monitor staff when carrying out work duties. For these reasons the information processed may include visual images, personal appearance.
How long do we keep your personal details for:?
We only keep your personal details for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk or harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements.
Where we store your Data:
We store all of your personal details on a secure server, within the European Economic Areas.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using technology. Where we have given you password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately , the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we can not guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. As such, any transmission will is at your own risk. once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Under certain circumstances, by Law you have the right to:
– Request access to your personal information (Known as ‘Data subject access request’). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
– Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected,
– Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no reason for us continuing to process it.
– Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
– Request the restrictions processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you no longer seek employment with us.
– Request the transfer of your personal information another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please write to us at: SB Security Solutions ltd, 4a Aysgarth Rd, Waterlooville, Hampshire. PO7 7UG, or email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Your right to complain:
if you have any problems with the way that we handle your personal information, you should contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO).
They can be contacted by phone on 0303 123 113 or email: email@example.com. You can also go to their website at: https://ico.org.uk/
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.